In my decades of experience as a Perth real estate agent, many buyers express concerns about buying property off the plan. There are many pros and cons and it’s important that buyers understand these.
Benefits of buying off the plan
- No stamp duty. A huge saving for any buyer, particularly first home buyers.
- Property investors who buy off the plan are eligible to claim tax deductions on fittings and fixtures each tax year.
- Buying a new property means no renovations costs. Additionally, repair and maintenance costs should be kept at a minimum for years to come.
- Green energy building standards implemented by State and Federal Governments mean lower energy bills.
- National Building Code standards mean homes are built with green energy savings in mind, saving on energy bills and carbon emissions.
- New properties are built with the lifestyles of modern homeowners in mind.
More information about buying off the plan in Perth
If you have any questions about the pros and cons of buying property off the plan in Perth, don’t hesitate to contact Christine directly.
Christine Young is a twenty-year survivor of the Real Estate industry in Western Australia and yet, to this day, has lost none of her enthusiasm and energy in striving for that next project that next sale. Over the decades, Christine has built up an impressive list of successful land sales throughout Perth and surrounding regions. Christine makes herself available to the public and prospective clients at all times and welcomes direct contact with the public in a one-on-one situation to foster trust and confidence.